5 Reasons to Get Your American Passport TodayPhoto by Element5 Digital from Pexels
Although America is chock full of adventures, terrains, climates, and peoples, the majority of Americans will never even consider setting foot outside of their own national borders. There is a massive planet, offering up friendship, culture, experience, and environmentalism that can only be seen firsthand. In order to experience it, one needs a passport – the key to unlocking a world of wonder.
If you’re on the fence about applying for your American passport, here are the top 5 reasons to make it happen today:
1. Life Experiences: When we reflect on the life we lived, do we reflect on the things and materials we’ve collected or the experiences we’ve created? Most people answer the latter, which can only be unlocked by grabbing your passport and seeing the outside world. Traveling is one of the quickest ways to nourish the soul, opening up your horizons beyond your wildest imaginations.
2. Ideas: When we’re exposed to new places and concepts, it inspires us to reflect on our own lives. Some of the best ideas in the world were hatched while traveling, whisking the soul away to a newer and more creative place that is conducive to new ideas. With these new ideas, you can better your life and your professional position, offering up insight to your boss or perhaps releasing a new service with your company.
3. The People: Beyond the 300 million Americans living in your country, there is a world of 7 billion people and counting waiting to meet you and get to know you. Socialization and companionship is highly valued in other cultures, which is where you might meet some of the most influential people in your life if you take the step to explore the world beyond us.
4. Self-Growth: It takes motivation and perseverance to actually travel outside of your country. Having to learn new customs and languages while accommodating other styles of living will teach you to be humble, respectful, and grateful for what you have. With international travel, you acquire a certain life education that cannot be read or taught in a classroom.
5. Identification Form: Lastly, let’s say you’ve lost your wallet or left your ID somewhere. Passports are top forms of identification in the U.S. and around the world. They provide you with an extra security blanket whether it’s at the airport or registering for something important. Although you should always keep track of your personal documents, it doesn’t hurt to have another back-up in case something goes wrong.
Now that you’ve decided 2018 is the year in which you get that American passport, we can help expedite what can be a drawn-out and frustrating process for you. Once you’ve set your mind to jet-setting, you don’t want anything to stop you. We get it. Leveraging over 15 years of experience processing thousands of passports for our clients, you can trust our team to vet the application in as little as 24-hours.