Director of Marketing
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
· Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
· Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
· Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion
· Monitor progress and submit performance reports
· Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
· Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
· Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
· Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
· Proven experience as Director of Marketing
· Excellent leadership and organizing skills
· Analytical and creative thinking
· Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
· Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
· Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
· Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
· Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
· BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
Since 2003, APVI has provided expedited US passport and travel visa processing services to individual and corporate travelers. We are registered with the US Passport Agency and with over 90 embassies.
Apply for this job
The leading Fortune 500 companies and tour operators depend on APVI
to expedite their Passports and Travel Visas!