APVI.com has just launched its Affiliate and Corporate sales program. We are looking for a sales representative in our downtown Washington, DC office who has experience in the travel industry and in selling affiliate and corporate accounts.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- In-person visits with current and potential clients.
The position pays $20 an hour, with an expected 40 hours a week during the hours of 8-5, Monday – Friday. Upon completion of the 90-day trial period, there is the possibility of moving to salary with medical and dental paid by the employer.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
- Existing clients list and connections a plus.
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems.
- Vehicle and current driver’s license required.
- Authorized to work in the US.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Apply for this job
The leading Fortune 500 companies and tour operators depend on APVI
to expedite their Passports and Travel Visas!