Washington DC and NY
Travel Visa Specialist
· Review and preparation of passport and visa applications for accuracy.
· Submission of passport and visa applications to embassies/consulates and Department of State for processing.
· Answering phones and email inquiries, and assisting customers with application preparation.
· Updating customer files with accurate notes, and contacting clients to resolve issues with documentation.
· Shipping completed visas and passports back to clients.
· Back up phones as required during busy times.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite & Google Products
· 1+ years’ experience in travel industry or passport and visa processing preferred
· 1+ years’ experience in fast paced customer service environment, with high phone volume required
· Attention to Detail
· Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
· Database & CMS experience required, Salesforce and ZenDesk experience preferred
· Ability to multi-task
· High School Diploma required, BA preferred
Since 2003, APVI has provided expedited US passport and travel visa processing services to individual and corporate travelers. We are registered with the US Passport Agency and with over 90 embassies.
Apply for this job
The leading Fortune 500 companies and tour operators depend on APVI
to expedite their Passports and Travel Visas!