Corporate Travel Specialist
We are looking for a friendly, customer-focused, and driven travel agent to join our team as a Corporate Travel Specialist in our Washington, DC office.
Do you want to work with a great team at a fast-paced and growing company in the world of travel? Do you thrive on new challenges? Do you obsess over the details? If so, we would love to chat with you!
- Booking corporate clients' applicant's travel arrangements per the orders placed with APVI.
- Assisting our corporate clients with setting up their accounts, placing orders, providing status updates, applying for payments, providing invoices and receipts, and general customer service for our corporate clients.
- Following up with clients about travel plans and making adjustments as needed, including coordinating with the client’s point of contact as the event approaches.
- Verifying the applicant's passport and visa documents are valid to cover their trip, if not, transferring them to the appropriate passport/visa specialist.
- Other duties as assigned related to the position.
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Fully Vaccinated - Covid-19
- 1+ years of customer service in an office environment.
- 1+ years of experience as a licensed travel agent.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal (Arabic is a +)
- Proficient in: data entry, administrative tasks, basic office equipment, Microsoft Word Suite, Google Suite, and Databases (Zendesk, Salesforce, etc)
- Reliable transportation to K st NW
The position is in-person in our Washington, DC office. Remote work is not available. Full-time M-F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. 90-day trial period, after completion move to salary with APVI full benefits (100% employer-paid health and dental insurance, FSA, Vacation, Sick Days, etc).
Please provide both a cover letter and resume to be considered.